Hi! My name is Gürkan Gür. "seqizz" is my meaningless nickname.
I'm yet another geek, as Linux system administrator. I'm working with (mainly CentOS& Debian) linux servers and well-known server applications. But as you can see in the blog, I'm mad about Linux terminal & terminal friendly Linux distros (like gentoo and arch).
I'm using Linux for more than 8 years. Not only using, sometimes contributing. Here is a list of my contributions to free software community (else than donations).
First of all, our n3w expr. sauce distr0: Hadron.
By the way, probably I won't remember all of 'em. Here is a list:
On the web:
- Gentoo-Tr.org : It was unofficial Turkish Gentoo users' site. Now closed. Probably will stay closed for long time. Have an idea? Send an e-mail to me.
- Gentoo-Tr Wiki [Turkish] : I'm still the admin of half-dead Turkish Gentoo wiki.
- Enixma.org [Turkish] : Ahh. Good old times. We published a monthly free software e-magazine for few years. I was one of the writers.
- Geany, is a GTK2 text editor/IDE. Here for stats of translation.
- Pluck CMS, is a PHP content management system. Developing.
- Brasero, is a CD/DVD burner for the Gnome Desktop.
- Navit, is a car navigation system with routing engine. (On launchpad).
- Porthole, is a GUI for the Portage. (Didn't check for long time).
- Portato, is a GUI for the Portage. (Didn't check for long time).
- ClamTk, is a GUI front-end for ClamAV. (On launchpad).
- Emesene, is an WLM client. (First half of it, didn't follow the project).
- Znurt, "the fresh ebuilds" website. Here for Turkish version.