You may or may not like bash hacks. Well, here is one: Quick installer for Zimbra 8 on CentOS 6. I made it because sometimes I need to deploy ZCS8 on fresh installed CentOS minimal boxes and imho changing domain name on working zimbra is nonsense&problematic.
It's a very dirty script (and might not work). I've used it on zcs-8.0.1 but it *should* work on latest 8.0.x version.
Here is a list of what it does:
- Disabling SELinux
- Disabling IPtables
- Installing some required packages (like bind, sed etc..)
- Touching init levels configuration to start bind, disable sendmail
- Setting hostname
- Setting /etc/hosts file
- Editing pre-configured BIND files for your domain and applying
- Editing pre-configured zimbra files for your domain
- Installing ZCS 8 and configure
- Change root password
- Giving brief information about what the hell happened
To use it, you need to:
- Extract zip, enter directory
- Download Zimbra for RedHat 6 on http://www.zimbra.com/downloads/os-downloads.html
- Extract the zimbra tarball in the same directory with zimbra_installer.sh
- Edit first 4 variable in zimbra_installer.sh
- Run it.
Hope it helps!